Here are just a few reasons…
Anna and Justin have more than 22 years combined experience in marketing and writing.
Whether you work mainly with Anna or Justin, you still have the benefit of the other’s experience, as we use each other for sounding out ideas. And an external, objective viewpoint is often what is needed to give your business a boost.
Value for money
Hiring a full-time in-house marketing person or writer is not an option for many small to medium-sized business owners. But you still need to grow your business.
We set our pricing to make sure that you can afford to hire outside help when needed, which is more cost-effective than paying a full-time salary. Our pricing structure is flexible depending on how much support you need – whether it’s for a specific project or a certain number of days per month.
If you own a small or medium-sized business you probably don’t have much spare time. Let us save you time and money by focusing on what we know – communications and marketing – while you get on with your business. Plus, if you hire us, the marketing will get done, rather than languishing on your to-do list.
Excellent client service
If you have a question or problem, we’ll be there to help. We always endeavour to return calls and respond to emails just as soon as we can. When we buy something, we expect the customer service to be spot on. Equally, we provide the service to our clients that we would expect to receive.
- We will provide outstanding service
- We will provide value for money
- We will be open and honest with you
- We will be clear with you – no marketing jargon (if fact, there’s few things we like less)
- We will only work with you if we can help
- We will take the time to listen, to get to know your business and understand your goals
- We will only work with clients whose products and services we believe in
- We will always continue to improve our skills and knowledge in our field
- We will maintain a work-life balance to make sure we are fresh enough to do our best